Essex Blind Charity are holding a Jazzy Cocktail party on Saturday 28th August to celebrate their 90th anniversary.
The event will be held in the gardens of their residential home, Read House, on the Esplanade, Frinton-on-Sea. Tickets are £20 and include two
cocktails and assorted canapes.
Dress code is cocktail dress/lounge suit and the event is from 6pm to 8.30pm.
Advance tickets only from 01255 673654.
About Essex Blind Charity
Essex Blind Charity (incorporating Essex Voluntary Association for the Blind) has been caring for the blind and visually impaired of Essex since the 1920s.
Today our services include the following:
- Specialist residential care and respite breaks for the elderly visually impaired
- Equipment centres demonstrating aids to daily living
- Hospital Eye Clinic Support Groups
- Telephone advice line offering information and support
- Home Visiting Service
- Bi-monthly newsletter
- Regular equipment exhibitions
- Access to a network of social clubs
Learn more about what Essex Blind Charity do on their website: www.essexblind.co.uk