Giraffe opened in Chelmsford this week, just in time for the Christmas parties. Giraffe restaurants offer a laid back dining experience with freshly cooked food to suit all tastes and served to the sound of great music.
They do breakfasts, have great lunch deals and their kids menus are healthy and exciting too.
Examples of the food on offer are:
- Hummus, Baba Ganoush & Mixed Olives Sharing Platter with toasted za’tar spiced naan bread & grilled focaccia fingers
- Crunchy Coconut Shrimp with sweet chilli & lime dipping sauce
- Nachos Nirvana “Like The Old Days” – home fried tortilla chips topped with
veggie chilli mix, melted jack cheese, guacamole, sour cream, fresh tomato salsa & jalapenos
For the kids they offer;
- Freshly Breaded Chicken Fingers with lettuce, tomato, carrot & red pepper
- Kids Burger – choose either chicken or beef, with lettuce & tomato. can be served
with mash or skin on fries
- Pasta Pomodoro fresh penne pasta with pomodoro sauce
- Heinz Beans on Toast – before noon!
22 Springfield Road
- 01245 409 255
As an added bonus Giraffe provide free wi-fi too, so if you are in need of a faster than 3G Internet connection while in town then Giraffe is the place to go!