Small and medium enterprises need help more than ever to succeed in these tough economic conditions. Business Link provides much of the help needed by way of seminars, information packs and consultancy, practical advice and support to help people to start, run or grow their businesses. Remember that Business Link is a service to help you to succeed in business.
Business Link mostly aids two types of client:
- Those running or working in established small and medium sized businesses
- Those who want to start their own business
Both client groups can access independent, impartial and, in most instances, free help and support from Business Link in the form of:
- Free one-to-one help from an experienced Business Adviser (established businesses) or Enterprise Awareness Manager (start-ups)
- Workshops and briefings on a range of business subjects such as business planning, sales and marketing, legislation, developing people
- Telephone and online support through our Regional Information and Intelligence centre
Business Link in the East of England works with businesses and entrepreneurs in the 6 counties in the East of England: Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex Hertfordshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Business Link is a government initiative to promote enterprise, funded in the East of England by the East of England Development Agency.
Business Link Contact Information:
- Business Link in the East of England
- Zenith Court
- 4 Bishops Square Business Park
- AL10 9NE
- Tel: 08457 17 16 15
- Email: [email protected]
- Web: https://www.gov.uk/ (Business Link has been closed)